Friday, October 8, 2010

My Aesthetic: Part II

Image via Ditte Isager (check out his website for more examples of his work and more of my preferred aesthetic. His food photos are amazing! It's very fitting he is from Denmark since it is one of my all time best places to live.)

Wow! I could take this room as-is! What I love about it is the rustic flooring within the loft setting. Love, love exposed pipes and industrial materials! The very textural blinds with a slight feminine print, the tufted couch (my personal fav), the loads of light, and of course, the statement pear chandelier. It doesn't get any better than this! Also, looks comfortable, low maintenance, and family and dog friendly...
My Aesthetic:

A perfect mix of Modern and Vintage

Notice the grey and cream tones that I love.

I also love linen and things worn over time.








Photos courtesy of Anthropologie.

No comments:

Post a Comment