Friday, October 8, 2010

The Cure for the 7-Year Itch!













In my experience, having been married for 7 years, the 7-year itch doesn't refer to the long-thought sudden pining for a different romantic partner after a magical 7 years of marriage. It has to do with the fact that, after 7 long years of using (and looking at!)the same darn towels, linens, furniture, and stuff that we normally buy or receive upon marriage
, we start to notice all the holes, dirt, and wear that has accumulated and a jaded, worn-out feeling begins to wash over us. My own towels, received brand new and luxuriantly fluffy at my shower, now have what looks like mouse bites all over them.

Quite miraculously, I have found a cure for this dreaded disorder! Bella Notte linens! What better way to remake your marriage and rekindle that long lost romance. They even have apparel and some nice men's organic cotton T-shirts for my husband! If these don't help a marriage, then I am not sure what will.

Enjoy these. I sure did!

(photos courtesy of Bella Notte)







No comments:

Post a Comment